Profit & Loss Statement
- The Profit and Loss statement reveals your income you made and the expenses that you spend for.
- To know whether your business is running with a profit or loss choose Profit & Loss Account from the Reports menu.
- By default, the report shows the data for all dates. You can limit the report by choosing different dates from the Transaction Dates option field.
- Then click the List Report option to view the data for the selected period.
- You can either print the report using Print option or export the report to Excel Spreadsheet and save it.
- While traversing through the amount field, user can click on the link to get a detailed display
- There is also an option to send the report via email as an attachment in xls format.